Router infoOpenWrt supported: no
dd-wrt supported: no
RAM: 64 MiB
WiFi: 300mbps (abgn)
WAN-speed: N/A ()
ETH-ports (LAN): 4
ETH-speed: 100mbps (10/100)
Hard reset instructions for Belkin F7D4402
Through the web-interface
- Open browser and head over the web-interface of your router (check default settings below)
- Log in with your password (default settings below)
- Under Utilities, click on Restore Factory Defaults.
- On the resulting page click on the button Restore Defaults
- Wait for the Power LED to stop blinking
- If it doesn't stop blinking after one minute, restart router by unplugging it.
With reset button
- Have the router plugged in an powered on.
- Press and hold the reset button for 15 seconds (use a sharp pen or paperclip)
- Wait at least one minute so that the router has time to restart.
The 30-30-30 resetIf the above instructions don't work you can always try the 30-30-30 reset as follows:
- When router is powered on, press the reset button and hold for 30 seconds. (Use a paper clip or something sharp)
- While holding the reset button pressed, unplug the power of the router and hold the reset button for 30 seconds
- While still holding the reset button down, turn on the power to the unit again and hold for another 30 seconds.
Default factory settings for Belkin F7D4402
Default subnet mask: 255.255.255.0
Default DNS server: 192.168.2.1
User Manuals for F7D4402
|save Users Manual (click to download)||1.25 MB||July 28, 2010|