F9K1115 v2 print
Router infoOpenWrt supported: yes (info)
dd-wrt supported: no
RAM: 128 MiB
WiFi: Gigabit (abgn+ac)
WAN-speed: Gigabit (10/100/1000)
ETH-ports (LAN): 4
ETH-speed: Gigabit (10/100/1000)
Hard reset instructions for Belkin F9K1115 v2
Through the web-interface
- Open browser and head over the web-interface of your router (check default settings below)
- Log in with your password (default settings below)
- Under Utilities, click on Restore Factory Defaults.
- On the resulting page click on the button Restore Defaults
- Wait for the Power LED to stop blinking
- If it doesn't stop blinking after one minute, restart router by unplugging it.
With reset button
- Have the router plugged in an powered on.
- Press and hold the reset button for 15 seconds (use a sharp pen or paperclip)
- Wait at least one minute so that the router has time to restart.
The 30-30-30 resetIf the above instructions don't work you can always try the 30-30-30 reset as follows:
- When router is powered on, press the reset button and hold for 30 seconds. (Use a paper clip or something sharp)
- While holding the reset button pressed, unplug the power of the router and hold the reset button for 30 seconds
- While still holding the reset button down, turn on the power to the unit again and hold for another 30 seconds.
Default factory settings for Belkin F9K1115 v2
Default subnet mask: 255.255.255.0
Default DNS server: 192.168.2.1
User Manuals for F9K1115 v2
|save User Manual (click to download)||1.45 MB||Aug. 1, 2013|