router DIR-615 rev E3 / E4 print
- DIR-615 rev T3 (2017)
- DIR-615 rev S1 (2013)
- DIR-615S rev A1 (2013)
- DIR-615 rev T1 (2013)
- DIR-615 rev K2 (2012)
- DIR-615 rev K1 (2012)
- DIR-615 rev I1 (2011)
- DIR-615 rev H1 (2011)
- DIR-615 rev I3 (2011)
- DIR-615 rev E5 (2010)
- DIR-615 rev F3 (2010)
- DIR-615 rev G1 (2009)
- DIR-615 rev E1 (2009)
- DIR-615 rev D (2008)
- DIR-615 rev C1 (2008)
- DIR-615 rev B2 (2007)
- DIR-615 rev A1 (2007)
- DIR-615 rev N1
- DIR-615 rev Q2
- DIR-615 rev M1
- DIR-615 rev R1
DIR-615 rev E3 / E4 router specifications (specs)
Cpu: 400 MHz
RAM: 32 MiB
Flash: 4 MiB
Custom firmwares: OpenWrt
WiFi: 300mbps (bgn)
WiFi bands: 2.4GHz
WAN: 1 100mbps port
ETH: 4 100mbps ports
Hard reset instructions for D-Link DIR-615 rev E3 / E4
If your DIR-615 rev E3 / E4 router is not working as it should, dropping connections or not being
responsive, you should first do a reset of the router to see if the problems persist. Other
scenarios where you might want to reset your router is if you've forgotten the password or
misconfigured it and can't get access anymore.
Your can reset your D-Link DIR-615 rev E3 / E4 in the following way(s):
With the reset button
- Locate the reset button on the back off the router
- While the unit is powered on, press the reset button with a sharp object (e.g. paperclip)
- Hold the button pressed for 10 seconds, then release.
- The unit will reboot by itself and once the WLAN light stops blinking the factory reset is done.
- You can now setup your router again through the user interface
The 30-30-30 resetIf the above instructions don't work you can always try the 30-30-30 reset as follows:
- When router is powered on, press the reset button and hold for 30 seconds. (Use a paper clip or something sharp)
- While holding the reset button pressed, unplug the power of the router and hold the reset button for 30 seconds
- While still holding the reset button down, turn on the power to the unit again and hold for another 30 seconds.
This process usually works for resetting any router to it's factory setting.
If that doesn't work be sure to check out the
questions and answers
incase someone else has had similar problems resetting their router.
Note: It is worth reading more about how to reset routers with the 30 30 30 reset and what the risks and considerations are when resetting your router this way, instead of just rebooting it.
Default factory settings for D-Link DIR-615 rev E3 / E4
If you have performed a reset of your DIR-615 rev E3 / E4 device or not changed the defaults, you should be able to access it with the following settings:
Default username: admin D-Link router default password list
Default subnet mask: 255.255.255.0
Default DNS server: 192.168.0.1
Note: If you are using the default settings you should change them to increase security and prevent unathorized access to your network.
User Manuals for DIR-615 rev E3 / E4
Do you still have questions concerning the router that you can't find online? You can always try the manuals where most questions should be answered from the manufacturer. Below are the device manuals available for your DIR-615 rev E3 / E4.
|save Manual Part 3 (click to download)||1.13 MB||Feb. 2, 2010|
|save Manual Part 2 (click to download)||1.61 MB||Feb. 2, 2010|
|save Manual Part 1 (click to download)||4.09 MB||Feb. 2, 2010|