Router infoOpenWrt supported: yes (info)
dd-wrt supported: no
Cpu: 500 MHz
RAM: 64 MiB
WiFi: 300mbps (abgn)
WAN-speed: Gigabit (10/100/1000)
ETH-ports (LAN): 4
ETH-speed: Gigabit (10/100/1000)
Hard reset instructions for Edimax BR-6475nD
Through the web-interface
- Log into the web-interface with your preferred browser (default IP listed below)
- Locate Tools and click it, Then click Configuration Tools,
- On the page click Reset next to Restore to Factory Defaults
With the reset button
- Have the router plugged in and powered on.
- Press the reset button (located in a hole) with a paperclip or sharp pen.
- Hold the button pressed for 15 seconds
- Wait 90s for the router to reboot
- You can now sign into the interface with the default password below.
The 30-30-30 resetIf the above instructions don't work you can always try the 30-30-30 reset as follows:
- When router is powered on, press the reset button and hold for 30 seconds. (Use a paper clip or something sharp)
- While holding the reset button pressed, unplug the power of the router and hold the reset button for 30 seconds
- While still holding the reset button down, turn on the power to the unit again and hold for another 30 seconds.
Default factory settings for Edimax BR-6475nD
Default admin username: admin
Default admin password: 1234
Default subnet mask: 255.255.255.0
Default DNS server: 192.168.2.1
User Manuals for BR-6475nD
|save User manual (click to download)||1.24 MB||May 27, 2011|