EW-7438RPn Air print
Router infoOpenWrt supported: no
dd-wrt supported: no
RAM: 64 MiB
WiFi: 300mbps (bgn)
WAN-speed: N/A ()
ETH-ports (LAN): no
ETH-speed: N/A ()
Other versions (newest first):
Hard reset instructions for Edimax EW-7438RPn Air
If your EW-7438RPn Air router is not working as it should, dropping connections or not being
responsive, you should first do a reset of the router to see if the problems persist. Other
scenarios where you might want to reset your router is if you've forgotten the password or
misconfigured it and can't get access anymore.
Your can reset your Edimax EW-7438RPn Air in the following way(s):
Through the web-interface
- Log into the web-interface with your preferred browser (default IP listed below)
- Locate Tools and click it, Then click Configuration Tools,
- On the page click Reset next to Restore to Factory Defaults
With the reset button
- Have the router plugged in and powered on.
- Press the reset button (located in a hole) with a paperclip or sharp pen.
- Hold the button pressed for 15 seconds
- Wait 90s for the router to reboot
- You can now sign into the interface with the default password below.
The 30-30-30 resetIf the above instructions don't work you can always try the 30-30-30 reset as follows:
- When router is powered on, press the reset button and hold for 30 seconds. (Use a paper clip or something sharp)
- While holding the reset button pressed, unplug the power of the router and hold the reset button for 30 seconds
- While still holding the reset button down, turn on the power to the unit again and hold for another 30 seconds.
Default factory settings for Edimax EW-7438RPn Air
If you have performed a reset of your EW-7438RPn Air device or not changed the defaults, you should be able to access it with the following settings:
Default admin username: admin
Default admin password: 1234
Default subnet mask: 255.255.255.0
Default DNS server: 192.168.9.2
Note: If you are using the default settings you should change them to increase security and prevent unathorized access to your network.
User Manuals for EW-7438RPn Air
Do you still have questions concerning the router that you can't find online? You can always try the manuals where most questions should be answered from the manufacturer. Below are the device manuals available for your EW-7438RPn Air.
|save user manual (click to download)||2.57 MB||March 18, 2014|