D3GNV v2? print
Router infoOpenWrt supported: no
dd-wrt supported: no
Cpu: 400 MHz
RAM: 128 MiB
WiFi: 300mbps (bgn)
WAN-speed: N/A ()
ETH-ports (LAN): 4
ETH-speed: Gigabit (10/100/1000)
Other versions (newest first):
Hard reset instructions for SMC D3GNV v2?
With the reset button
- Have the router plugged in and turned on
- Press and hold the reset button with a sharp pen or paper clip for 15 seconds
- While still holding the reset button, unplug the power for 15 seconds
- After 15 seconds plug the router back in and still hold the reset button for another 10 seconds before releasing it.
- Wait for the router to boot up fully
The 30-30-30 resetIf the above instructions don't work you can always try the 30-30-30 reset as follows:
- When router is powered on, press the reset button and hold for 30 seconds. (Use a paper clip or something sharp)
- While holding the reset button pressed, unplug the power of the router and hold the reset button for 30 seconds
- While still holding the reset button down, turn on the power to the unit again and hold for another 30 seconds.
Default factory settings for SMC D3GNV v2?
Default Gateway IP: 10.0.0.1
Default admin username: cusadmin
Default admin password: highspeed
Default subnet mask: 255.255.255.0
Default DNS server: 10.0.0.1
User Manuals for D3GNV v2?
|save User manual (click to download)||3.4 MB||June 19, 2012|