Touch P5 print
Router infoOpenWrt supported: no
dd-wrt supported: no
WiFi: Gigabit (abgn+ac)
ETH-ports (LAN): 4
ETH-speed: Gigabit (10/100/1000)
Hard reset instructions for TP-LINK Touch P5
Through the web interface
- Open a browser and navigate to the web interface of the router (check default settings below)
- In the menu look for System tools and under there find the Factory defaults option
- On the Factory defaults page click on the Restore button to perform the reset.
Withe the RESET/WPS button
- Have the unit powered on
- Press and hold the reset (sometimes reset/WPS) button for 10 seconds with a paperclip or other sharp object.
- When the SYS led start blinking quickly release the reset button and wait for router to boot back up.
The 30-30-30 resetIf the above instructions don't work you can always try the 30-30-30 reset as follows:
- When router is powered on, press the reset button and hold for 30 seconds. (Use a paper clip or something sharp)
- While holding the reset button pressed, unplug the power of the router and hold the reset button for 30 seconds
- While still holding the reset button down, turn on the power to the unit again and hold for another 30 seconds.
Default factory settings
Default Gateway IP: 192.168.0.1
Default admin username: admin
Default admin password: admin
Default subnet mask: 255.255.255.0
Default DNS server: 192.168.0.1
User Manuals for Touch P5
|save User Manual (click to download)||3.5 MB||Oct. 29, 2015|