router TEW-652BRU print
TEW-652BRU router specifications (specs)
Custom firmwares: None
WiFi: 300mbps (bgn)
WiFi bands: 2.4GHz
WAN: 1 100mbps port
ETH: 4 100mbps ports
Hard reset instructions for TRENDnet TEW-652BRU
If your TEW-652BRU router is not working as it should, dropping connections or not being
responsive, you should first do a reset of the router to see if the problems persist. Other
scenarios where you might want to reset your router is if you've forgotten the password or
misconfigured it and can't get access anymore.
Your can reset your TRENDnet TEW-652BRU in the following way(s):
With the reset button
- Have the unit plugged in and powered on
- Press and hold the reset button for 15 seconds (use a sharp pencil or a paperclip)
- Wait for the router to reboot
The 30-30-30 resetIf the above instructions don't work you can always try the 30-30-30 reset as follows:
- When router is powered on, press the reset button and hold for 30 seconds. (Use a paper clip or something sharp)
- While holding the reset button pressed, unplug the power of the router and hold the reset button for 30 seconds
- While still holding the reset button down, turn on the power to the unit again and hold for another 30 seconds.
This process usually works for resetting any router to it's factory setting.
Note: It is worth reading more about how to reset routers with the 30 30 30 reset and what the risks and considerations are when resetting your router this way, instead of just rebooting it.
Default factory settings for TRENDnet TEW-652BRU
If you have performed a reset of your TEW-652BRU device or not changed the defaults, you should be able to access it with the following settings:
Default Gateway IP: 192.168.10.1 TRENDnet login instructions
Default username: admin TRENDnet router default password list
Default password: admin
Default subnet mask: 255.255.255.0
Default DNS server: 192.168.10.1
Note: If you are using the default settings you should change them to increase security and prevent unathorized access to your network.
User Manuals for TEW-652BRU
Do you still have questions concerning the router that you can't find online? You can always try the manuals where most questions should be answered from the manufacturer. Below are the device manuals available for your TEW-652BRU.
|save UserMan_NHPWLN2223.pdf (click to download)||2.51 MB||Aug. 24, 2011|
|save User Man_XU8TEW652BRU (click to download)||3.52 MB||Nov. 17, 2011|