Router infoOpenWrt supported: no
dd-wrt supported: no
RAM: 32 MiB
Flash: 2 MiB
WiFi: 300mbps (bgn)
WAN-speed: 100mbps (10/100)
ETH-ports (LAN): 4
ETH-speed: 100mbps (10/100)
Hard reset instructions for Tenda F303
If your F303 router is not working as it should, dropping connections or not being
responsive, you should first do a reset of the router to see if the problems persist. Other
scenarios where you might want to reset your router is if you've forgotten the password or
misconfigured it and can't get access anymore.
Your can reset your Tenda F303 in the following way(s):
Through the web interface
- Open your web browser and go to routers web interface (check default settings below)
- Sign in with your username/password or check default settings below
- Once logged in to the interface locate System tools and click it
- Under System tools locate Restore to factory and click it
- On the resulting page click the Restore button, click Ok if prompted
- Wait for the reboot progress to finalize
With the reset button
- Have the power plugged in and powered on
- Locate the Reset/WPS button on your router
- With a sharp object (e.g. paperclip) press and hold the button for 7 seconds
- When the SYS light stops blinking, release the reset button.
The 30-30-30 resetIf the above instructions don't work you can always try the 30-30-30 reset as follows:
- When router is powered on, press the reset button and hold for 30 seconds. (Use a paper clip or something sharp)
- While holding the reset button pressed, unplug the power of the router and hold the reset button for 30 seconds
- While still holding the reset button down, turn on the power to the unit again and hold for another 30 seconds.
This process usually works for resetting any router to it's factory setting.
If that doesn't work be sure to check out the
questions and answers
incase someone else has had similar problems resetting their router.
Note: It is worth reading more about how to reset routers with the 30 30 30 reset and what the risks and considerations are when resetting your router this way, instead of just rebooting it.
Default factory settings for Tenda F303
If you have performed a reset of your F303 device or not changed the defaults, you should be able to access it with the following settings:
Default Gateway IP: 192.168.0.1
Default admin password: admin
Default subnet mask: 255.255.255.0
Default DNS server: 192.168.0.1
Note: If you are using the default settings you should change them to increase security and prevent unathorized access to your network.
User Manuals for F303
Do you still have questions concerning the router that you can't find online? You can always try the manuals where most questions should be answered from the manufacturer. Below are the device manuals available for your F303.
|save User Manual (click to download)||1.67 MB||Sept. 27, 2013|