WRV200 router specifications (specs)
RAM: 32 MiB
Flash: 4 MiB
Custom firmwares: None
WiFi: 54mbps (bg)
WiFi bands: 2.4GHz
WiFi throughput: n/a
WAN: 1 x 100mbps port
ETH: 4 x 100mbps ports
Hard reset instructions for Linksys WRV200
If your WRV200 router is not working as it should, dropping connections or not
responsive, you should first do a reset of the router to see if the problems persist. Other
scenarios where you might want to reset your router is if you've forgotten the password or
misconfigured it and can't get access anymore.
Your can reset your Linksys WRV200 in the following way(s):
Through the web interface
- Open your browser and navigate to the router interface (check default settings below)
- Under the Administration tab you will find a sub-tab called Factory defaults
- On the Factory defaults page click the button labeled Restore Factory Defaults
With the reset button
- Have your unit powered on
- When the power light goes solid, unplug the power to the router for 10 seconds
- Plug the power back in and start the router
- When the power light goes solid again the router is ready to use.
The 30-30-30 resetIf the above instructions don't work you can always try the 30-30-30 reset as follows:
Note: It is worth reading more about how to reset routers with the 30 30 30 reset and what the risks and considerations are when resetting your router this way, instead of just rebooting it.
Default factory settings for Linksys WRV200
If you have performed a reset of your WRV200 device or not changed the defaults, you should be able to access it with the following settings:
Note: If you are using the default settings you should change them to increase security and prevent unathorized access to your network.
User Manuals for WRV200
Do you still have questions concerning the router that you can't find online? You can always try the manuals where most questions should be answered from the manufacturer. Below are the device manuals available for your WRV200.
|Manual (click to download)||2.15 MB||March 28, 2006|
Report error on page
(If info is incorrect)