The TP-LINK TGR1900 (Google OnHub) router has Gigabit WiFi, 1 Gigabit ETH-ports and 0 USB-ports. It has a total combined WiFi throughput of 1900 Mpbs.
It is also known as the TP-LINK Google OnHub Wireless Router.
Best High-end routers: buying guide
TGR1900 (Google OnHub) router specifications (specs)
CPU: 1.4 GHz
RAM: 1024 MiB
Flash: 8 MiB + 4096 MiB
Custom firmwares: None
WiFi: Gigabit (abgn+ac)
WiFi bands: 2.4GHz & 5GHz
WiFi throughput: 1900 Mpbs
WAN: 1 x Gigabit port
ETH: 1 x Gigabit port
Hard reset instructions for TP-LINK TGR1900 (Google OnHub)
If your TGR1900 (Google OnHub) router is not working as it should, dropping connections or not
responsive, you should first do a reset of the router to see if the problems persist. Other
scenarios where you might want to reset your router is if you've forgotten the password or
misconfigured it and can't get access anymore.
Your can reset your TP-LINK TGR1900 (Google OnHub) in the following way(s):
Through the web interface
- Open a browser and navigate to the web interface of the router (check default settings below)
- In the menu look for System tools and under there find the Factory defaults option
- On the Factory defaults page click on the Restore button to perform the reset.
Withe the RESET/WPS button
- Have the unit powered on
- Press and hold the reset (sometimes reset/WPS) button for 10 seconds with a paperclip or other sharp object.
- When the SYS led start blinking quickly release the reset button and wait for router to boot back up.
The 30-30-30 resetIf the above instructions don't work you can always try the 30-30-30 reset as follows:
- When router is powered on, press the reset button and hold for 30 seconds. (Use a paper clip or something sharp)
- While holding the reset button pressed, unplug the power of the router and hold the reset button for 30 seconds
- While still holding the reset button down, turn on the power to the unit again and hold for another 30 seconds.
This process usually works for resetting any router to it's factory setting.
If that doesn't work be sure to check out the
questions and answers
incase someone else has had similar problems resetting their router.
Note: It is worth reading more about how to reset routers with the 30 30 30 reset and what the risks and considerations are when resetting your router this way, instead of just rebooting it.
Default factory settings for TP-LINK TGR1900 (Google OnHub)
If you have performed a reset of your TGR1900 (Google OnHub) device or not changed the defaults, you should be able to access it with the following settings:
Note: If you are using the default settings you should change them to increase security and prevent unathorized access to your network.
User Manuals for TGR1900 (Google OnHub)
Do you still have questions concerning the router that you can't find online? You can always try the manuals where most questions should be answered from the manufacturer. Below are the device manuals available for your TGR1900 (Google OnHub).
|TGR1900 SetupGuide_V1 (click to download)||209.02 kB||Aug. 10, 2015|
|TGR1900 SetupGuide_V1 (click to download)||233.54 kB||May 26, 2015|
Report error on page
(If info is incorrect)