TEW-637AP V1.0R router specifications (specs)
CPU: 266 MHz
RAM: 16 MiB
Flash: 2 MiB
Custom firmwares: None
WiFi: 300mbps (bgn)
WiFi bands: 2.4GHz
WiFi throughput: n/a
ETH: 1 x 100mbps port
Hard reset instructions for TRENDnet TEW-637AP V1.0R
If your TEW-637AP V1.0R router is not working as it should, dropping connections or not
responsive, you should first do a reset of the router to see if the problems persist. Other
scenarios where you might want to reset your router is if you've forgotten the password or
misconfigured it and can't get access anymore.
Your can reset your TRENDnet TEW-637AP V1.0R in the following way(s):
With the reset button
- Have the unit plugged in and powered on
- Press and hold the reset button for 15 seconds (use a sharp pencil or a paperclip)
- Wait for the router to reboot
The 30-30-30 resetIf the above instructions don't work you can always try the 30-30-30 reset as follows:
- When router is powered on, press the reset button and hold for 30 seconds. (Use a paper clip or something sharp)
- While holding the reset button pressed, unplug the power of the router and hold the reset button for 30 seconds
- While still holding the reset button down, turn on the power to the unit again and hold for another 30 seconds.
This process usually works for resetting any router to it's factory setting.
Note: It is worth reading more about how to reset routers with the 30 30 30 reset and what the risks and considerations are when resetting your router this way, instead of just rebooting it.
Default factory settings for TRENDnet TEW-637AP V1.0R
If you have performed a reset of your TEW-637AP V1.0R device or not changed the defaults, you should be able to access it with the following settings:
Default Gateway IP: 192.168.10.100 TRENDnet login instructions
Default username: admin TRENDnet router default password list
Default password: admin
Default subnet mask: 255.255.255.0
Default DNS server: 192.168.10.100
Note: If you are using the default settings you should change them to increase security and prevent unathorized access to your network.
How to login to the TEW-637AP V1.0R
To login to the TEW-637AP V1.0R router and change the settings, you can follow these steps:
- Make sure you are connected to the router's network, either by Wi-Fi or ethernet cable.
- Open your browser and visit http://192.168.10.100
- You should be prompted with a login dialogue.
Enter the username:
adminand the password
Note: If you have already changed the password use that instead.
- You will now be logged in. If you haven't yet changed the defaul password, we recommend that you change it first thing you do after logging in.
If these instructions don't work for your router, you can always try a factory reset to get the default, or try some other common TRENDnet credentials, as they can usually be shared across models/variants.
User Manuals for TEW-637AP V1.0R
Do you still have questions concerning the router that you can't find online? You can always try the manuals where most questions should be answered from the manufacturer. Below are the device manuals available for your TEW-637AP V1.0R.
|Manual (click to download)||1.74 MB||Jan. 18, 2008|
TEW-637AP V1.0R Firmwares
Staying up to date with the latest firmware is a good idea to keep your router even more
from various security flaws.
If you want to squeeze a little bit of extra functionality out of your router, consider flashing an open-source firmware like dd-wrt, openWRT or LEDE. Flashing a custom ROM can greatly increase the stability and functionality of your old router.
Following are the firmwares that we have identified existing for the TRENDnet TEW-637AP V1.0R:
TRENDnet stock firmware for the TEW-637AP V1.0R
Stock firmwares for the TEW-637AP V1.0R are available under the download section on the modem's support page. You can also refer to the router's manual for instructions on how to upgrade the firmware.
Report error on page
(If info is incorrect)