TEW-639GR V2.0R print
Router infoOpenWrt supported: no
dd-wrt supported: no
RAM: 32 MiB
WiFi: 300mbps (bgn)
WAN-speed: Gigabit (10/100/1000)
ETH-ports (LAN): 4
ETH-speed: Gigabit (10/100/1000)
Other versions (newest first):
Hard reset instructions for TRENDnet TEW-639GR V2.0R
If your TEW-639GR V2.0R router is not working as it should, dropping connections or not being
responsive, you should first do a reset of the router to see if the problems persist. Other
scenarios where you might want to reset your router is if you've forgotten the password or
misconfigured it and can't get access anymore.
Your can reset your TRENDnet TEW-639GR V2.0R in the following way(s):
With the reset button
- Have the unit plugged in and powered on
- Press and hold the reset button for 15 seconds (use a sharp pencil or a paperclip)
- Wait for the router to reboot
The 30-30-30 resetIf the above instructions don't work you can always try the 30-30-30 reset as follows:
- When router is powered on, press the reset button and hold for 30 seconds. (Use a paper clip or something sharp)
- While holding the reset button pressed, unplug the power of the router and hold the reset button for 30 seconds
- While still holding the reset button down, turn on the power to the unit again and hold for another 30 seconds.
Default factory settings for TRENDnet TEW-639GR V2.0R
If you have performed a reset of your TEW-639GR V2.0R device or not changed the defaults, you should be able to access it with the following settings:
Default Gateway IP: 192.168.10.1
Default admin username: admin
Default subnet mask: 255.255.255.0
Default DNS server: 192.168.10.1
Note: If you are using the default settings you should change them to increase security and prevent unathorized access to your network.
User Manuals for TEW-639GR V2.0R
Do you still have questions concerning the router that you can't find online? You can always try the manuals where most questions should be answered from the manufacturer. Below are the device manuals available for your TEW-639GR V2.0R.
|save User Manual (click to download)||0.96 MB||Jan. 22, 2010|