TonidoPlug 2 router specifications (specs)
CPU: 800 MHz
RAM: 512 MiB
Flash: 0.5 MiB
Custom firmwares: None
WiFi: 300mbps (bgn)
WiFi bands: 2.4GHz
WiFi throughput: n/a
ETH: 1 x Gigabit port
Hard reset instructions for CodeLathe LLC TonidoPlug 2
If your TonidoPlug 2 router is not working as it should, dropping connections or not
responsive, you should first do a reset of the router to see if the problems persist. Other
scenarios where you might want to reset your router is if you've forgotten the password or
misconfigured it and can't get access anymore.
Your can reset your CodeLathe LLC TonidoPlug 2 in the following way(s):
The 30-30-30 resetThere are no specific instructions for this model yet, but you can always do the 30-30-30 reset as follows:
- When router is powered on, press the reset button and hold for 30 seconds. (Use a paper clip or something sharp)
- While holding the reset button pressed, unplug the power of the router and hold the reset button for 30 seconds
- While still holding the reset button down, turn on the power to the unit again and hold for another 30 seconds.
This process usually works for resetting any router to it's factory setting.
Note: It is worth reading more about how to reset routers with the 30 30 30 reset and what the risks and considerations are when resetting your router this way, instead of just rebooting it.
Default factory settings for CodeLathe LLC TonidoPlug 2
If you have performed a reset of your TonidoPlug 2 device or not changed the defaults, you should be able to access it with the following settings:
Default username: root
Default password: nosoup4u
Default subnet mask: 255.255.255.0
Default DNS server: acquired via DHCP
Note: If you are using the default settings you should change them to increase security and prevent unathorized access to your network.
How to login to the TonidoPlug 2
To login to the TonidoPlug 2 router and change the settings, you can follow these steps:
- Make sure you are connected to the router's network, either by Wi-Fi or ethernet cable.
- Find out your routers IP address with the WhatsMyRouterIp.com IP finder
- Type the router IP in the browser address field and press enter, e.g. http://192.168.0.1
- You should be prompted with a login dialogue.
Enter the username:
rootand the password
Note: If you have already changed the password use that instead.
- You will now be logged in. If you haven't yet changed the defaul password, we recommend that you change it first thing you do after logging in.
If these instructions don't work for your router, you can always try a factory reset to get the default, or try some other common CodeLathe LLC credentials, as they can usually be shared across models/variants.
Report error on page
(If info is incorrect)