Router infoOpenWrt supported: yes (info)
dd-wrt supported: no
RAM: 128 MiB
WiFi: 300mbps (abgn)
WAN-speed: N/A ()
ETH-ports (LAN): 1
ETH-speed: Gigabit (10/100/1000)
Hard reset instructions for Netgear WNDAP360
If your WNDAP360 router is not working as it should, dropping connections or not being
responsive, you should first do a reset of the router to see if the problems persist. Other
scenarios where you might want to reset your router is if you've forgotten the password or
misconfigured it and can't get access anymore.
Your can reset your Netgear WNDAP360 in the following way(s):
With the reset button
- Have the router powered on (if just booted wait around one minute for it to load)
- With a sharp pen or paper clip, press down the Restore Factory Settings button and hold it for about 7 seconds
- When the power light starts to blink you can release the reset button and wait for the router to start up
- The power light will be solid (not blinking) once the router is started.
The 30-30-30 resetIf the above instructions don't work you can always try the 30-30-30 reset as follows:
- When router is powered on, press the reset button and hold for 30 seconds. (Use a paper clip or something sharp)
- While holding the reset button pressed, unplug the power of the router and hold the reset button for 30 seconds
- While still holding the reset button down, turn on the power to the unit again and hold for another 30 seconds.
Default factory settings for Netgear WNDAP360
If you have performed a reset of your WNDAP360 device or not changed the defaults, you should be able to access it with the following settings:
Default Gateway IP: 192.168.0.100
Default admin username: admin
Default admin password: password
Default subnet mask: 255.255.255.0
Default DNS server: 192.168.0.100
Note: If you are using the default settings you should change them to increase security and prevent unathorized access to your network.
User Manuals for WNDAP360
Do you still have questions concerning the router that you can't find online? You can always try the manuals where most questions should be answered from the manufacturer. Below are the device manuals available for your WNDAP360.
|save User Manual (click to download)||2.44 MB||May 3, 2011|