DAP-2660 rev A1 router specifications (specs)
RAM: 128 MiB
Flash: 16 MiB
Custom firmwares: None
WiFi: Gigabit (abgn+ac)
WiFi bands: 2.4GHz & 5GHz
WiFi throughput: n/a
ETH: 1 x Gigabit port
D-Link DAP-2660 review (quick overview)
Here is the quick comparison of how the D-Link DAP-2660 compares to other routers on our site:
For a full list of routers and how they compare to the DAP-2660 rev A1, check the Router Buying Guide which will help you buy the most price-competitive router.
Hard reset instructions for D-Link DAP-2660 rev A1
If your DAP-2660 rev A1 router is not working as it should, dropping connections or not
responsive, you should first do a reset of the router to see if the problems persist. Other
scenarios where you might want to reset your router is if you've forgotten the password or
misconfigured it and can't get access anymore.
Your can reset your D-Link DAP-2660 rev A1 in the following way(s):
With the reset button
- Locate the reset button on the back off the router
- While the unit is powered on, press the reset button with a sharp object (e.g. paperclip)
- Hold the button pressed for 10 seconds, then release.
- The unit will reboot by itself and once the WLAN light stops blinking the factory reset is done.
- You can now setup your router again through the user interface
The 30-30-30 resetIf the above instructions don't work you can always try the 30-30-30 reset as follows:
- When router is powered on, press the reset button and hold for 30 seconds. (Use a paper clip or something sharp)
- While holding the reset button pressed, unplug the power of the router and hold the reset button for 30 seconds
- While still holding the reset button down, turn on the power to the unit again and hold for another 30 seconds.
This process usually works for resetting any router to it's factory setting.
If that doesn't work be sure to check out the
questions and answers
incase someone else has had similar problems resetting their router.
Note: It is worth reading more about how to reset routers with the 30 30 30 reset and what the risks and considerations are when resetting your router this way, instead of just rebooting it.
Default factory settings for D-Link DAP-2660 rev A1
If you have performed a reset of your DAP-2660 rev A1 device or not changed the defaults, you should be able to access it with the following settings:
Default subnet mask: 255.255.255.0
Default DNS server: 192.168.0.50
Note: If you are using the default settings you should change them to increase security and prevent unathorized access to your network.
Report error on page
(If info is incorrect)