DHP-W310AV router specifications (specs)
RAM: 32 MiB
Flash: 8 MiB
Custom firmwares: None
WiFi: 300mbps (bgn)
WiFi bands: n/a
WiFi throughput: n/a
ETH: 1 x 100mbps port
D-Link DHP-W310AV review (quick overview)
Here is the quick comparison of how the D-Link DHP-W310AV compares to other routers on our site:
For a full list of routers and how they compare to the DHP-W310AV, check the Router Buying Guide which will help you buy the most price-competitive router.
Hard reset instructions for D-Link DHP-W310AV
If your DHP-W310AV router is not working as it should, dropping connections or not
responsive, you should first do a reset of the router to see if the problems persist. Other
scenarios where you might want to reset your router is if you've forgotten the password or
misconfigured it and can't get access anymore.
Your can reset your D-Link DHP-W310AV in the following way(s):
With the reset button
- Locate the reset button on the back off the router
- While the unit is powered on, press the reset button with a sharp object (e.g. paperclip)
- Hold the button pressed for 10 seconds, then release.
- The unit will reboot by itself and once the WLAN light stops blinking the factory reset is done.
- You can now setup your router again through the user interface
The 30-30-30 resetIf the above instructions don't work you can always try the 30-30-30 reset as follows:
- When router is powered on, press the reset button and hold for 30 seconds. (Use a paper clip or something sharp)
- While holding the reset button pressed, unplug the power of the router and hold the reset button for 30 seconds
- While still holding the reset button down, turn on the power to the unit again and hold for another 30 seconds.
This process usually works for resetting any router to it's factory setting.
If that doesn't work be sure to check out the
questions and answers
incase someone else has had similar problems resetting their router.
Note: It is worth reading more about how to reset routers with the 30 30 30 reset and what the risks and considerations are when resetting your router this way, instead of just rebooting it.
Default factory settings for D-Link DHP-W310AV
If you have performed a reset of your DHP-W310AV device or not changed the defaults, you should be able to access it with the following settings:
Default username: admin D-Link router default password list
Default subnet mask: 255.255.255.0
Default DNS server: 192.168.0.50
Note: If you are using the default settings you should change them to increase security and prevent unathorized access to your network.
How to login to the DHP-W310AV
To login to the DHP-W310AV router and change the settings, you can follow these steps:
- Make sure you are connected to the router's network, either by Wi-Fi or ethernet cable.
- Open your browser and visit http://192.168.0.50
- You should be prompted with a login dialogue.
Enter the username:
adminand if it requires a password, leave it empty or try with
Note: If you have already changed the password use that instead.
- You will now be logged in. If you haven't yet changed the defaul password, we recommend that you change it first thing you do after logging in.
If these instructions don't work for your router, you can always try a factory reset to get the default, or try some other common D-Link credentials, as they can usually be shared across models/variants.
Staying up to date with the latest firmware is a good idea to keep your router even more
from various security flaws.
If you want to squeeze a little bit of extra functionality out of your router, consider flashing an open-source firmware like dd-wrt, openWRT or LEDE. Flashing a custom ROM can greatly increase the stability and functionality of your old router.
Following are the firmwares that we have identified existing for the D-Link DHP-W310AV:
D-Link stock firmware for the DHP-W310AV
Stock firmwares for the DHP-W310AV are available under the download section on the modem's support page. You can also refer to the router's manual for instructions on how to upgrade the firmware.
Report error on page
(If info is incorrect)