The D-Link DSL-502T router has No WiFi, 1 100mbps ETH-ports and 0 USB-ports.
It is also known as the D-Link ADSL2 Modem.
DSL-502T router specifications (specs)
CPU: 160 MHz
RAM: 16 MiB
Flash: 4 MiB
Custom firmwares: OpenWrt
WiFi: No ()
WiFi bands: n/a
WiFi throughput: n/a
ETH: 1 x 100mbps port
Hard reset instructions for D-Link DSL-502T
If your DSL-502T router is not working as it should, dropping connections or not
responsive, you should first do a reset of the router to see if the problems persist. Other
scenarios where you might want to reset your router is if you've forgotten the password or
misconfigured it and can't get access anymore.
Your can reset your D-Link DSL-502T in the following way(s):
With the reset button
- Locate the reset button on the back off the router
- While the unit is powered on, press the reset button with a sharp object (e.g. paperclip)
- Hold the button pressed for 10 seconds, then release.
- The unit will reboot by itself and once the WLAN light stops blinking the factory reset is done.
- You can now setup your router again through the user interface
The 30-30-30 resetIf the above instructions don't work you can always try the 30-30-30 reset as follows:
- When router is powered on, press the reset button and hold for 30 seconds. (Use a paper clip or something sharp)
- While holding the reset button pressed, unplug the power of the router and hold the reset button for 30 seconds
- While still holding the reset button down, turn on the power to the unit again and hold for another 30 seconds.
This process usually works for resetting any router to it's factory setting.
Note: It is worth reading more about how to reset routers with the 30 30 30 reset and what the risks and considerations are when resetting your router this way, instead of just rebooting it.
Default factory settings for D-Link DSL-502T
If you have performed a reset of your DSL-502T device or not changed the defaults, you should be able to access it with the following settings:
Note: If you are using the default settings you should change them to increase security and prevent unathorized access to your network.
Report error on page
(If info is incorrect)