Nighthawk M1 (MR1100)
Nighthawk M1 - 4Gx Gigabit LTE Mobile Router
The Netgear Nighthawk M1 (MR1100) router has Gigabit WiFi, 1 N/A ETH-ports and 0 USB-ports.
It is also known as the Netgear Nighthawk M1 - 4Gx Gigabit LTE Mobile Router.
Nighthawk M1 (MR1100) router specifications (specs)
RAM: 512 MiB
Flash: 512 MiB
Custom firmwares: None
WiFi: Gigabit (abgn+ac)
WiFi bands: n/a
WiFi throughput: n/a
ETH: 1 x N/A port
Hard reset instructions for Netgear Nighthawk M1 (MR1100)
If your Nighthawk M1 (MR1100) router is not working as it should, dropping connections or not
responsive, you should first do a reset of the router to see if the problems persist. Other
scenarios where you might want to reset your router is if you've forgotten the password or
misconfigured it and can't get access anymore.
Your can reset your Netgear Nighthawk M1 (MR1100) in the following way(s):
With the reset button
- Have the router powered on (if just booted wait around one minute for it to load)
- With a sharp pen or paper clip, press down the Restore Factory Settings button and hold it for about 7 seconds
- When the power light starts to blink you can release the reset button and wait for the router to start up
- The power light will be solid (not blinking) once the router is started.
The 30-30-30 resetIf the above instructions don't work you can always try the 30-30-30 reset as follows:
- When router is powered on, press the reset button and hold for 30 seconds. (Use a paper clip or something sharp)
- While holding the reset button pressed, unplug the power of the router and hold the reset button for 30 seconds
- While still holding the reset button down, turn on the power to the unit again and hold for another 30 seconds.
This process usually works for resetting any router to it's factory setting.
Note: It is worth reading more about how to reset routers with the 30 30 30 reset and what the risks and considerations are when resetting your router this way, instead of just rebooting it.
Default factory settings for Netgear Nighthawk M1 (MR1100)
If you have performed a reset of your Nighthawk M1 (MR1100) device or not changed the defaults, you should be able to access it with the following settings:
Note: If you are using the default settings you should change them to increase security and prevent unathorized access to your network.
Nighthawk M1 (MR1100) Firmwares
Staying up to date with the latest firmware is a good idea to keep your router even more
from various security flaws.
If you want to squeeze a little bit of extra functionality out of your router, consider flashing an open-source firmware like dd-wrt, openWRT or LEDE. Flashing a custom ROM can greatly increase the stability and functionality of your old router.
Following are the firmwares that we have identified existing for the Netgear Nighthawk M1 (MR1100):
Netgear stock firmware for the Nighthawk M1 (MR1100)
Stock firmwares for the Nighthawk M1 (MR1100) are available under the download section on the modem's support page. You can also refer to the router's manual for instructions on how to upgrade the firmware.
Report error on page
(If info is incorrect)