AC2600 Wireless Dual Band Gigabit Router
The TP-LINK EC440-G4u router has Gigabit WiFi, 4 N/A ETH-ports and 0 USB-ports. It has a total combined WiFi throughput of 2600 Mpbs.
It is also known as the TP-LINK AC2600 Wireless Dual Band Gigabit Router.
EC440-G4u router specifications (specs)
CPU: 800 MHz
RAM: 256 MiB
Custom firmwares: None
WiFi: Gigabit (abgn+ac)
WiFi bands: 2.4GHz & 5GHz
WiFi throughput: 2600 Mpbs
WAN: 1 x N/A port
ETH: 4 x N/A ports
Hard reset instructions for TP-LINK EC440-G4u
If your EC440-G4u router is not working as it should, dropping connections or not
responsive, you should first do a reset of the router to see if the problems persist. Other
scenarios where you might want to reset your router is if you've forgotten the password or
misconfigured it and can't get access anymore.
Your can reset your TP-LINK EC440-G4u in the following way(s):
Through the web interface
- Open a browser and navigate to the web interface of the router (check default settings below)
- In the menu look for System tools and under there find the Factory defaults option
- On the Factory defaults page click on the Restore button to perform the reset.
Withe the RESET/WPS button
- Have the unit powered on
- Press and hold the reset (sometimes reset/WPS) button for 10 seconds with a paperclip or other sharp object.
- When the SYS led start blinking quickly release the reset button and wait for router to boot back up.
The 30-30-30 resetIf the above instructions don't work you can always try the 30-30-30 reset as follows:
- When router is powered on, press the reset button and hold for 30 seconds. (Use a paper clip or something sharp)
- While holding the reset button pressed, unplug the power of the router and hold the reset button for 30 seconds
- While still holding the reset button down, turn on the power to the unit again and hold for another 30 seconds.
This process usually works for resetting any router to it's factory setting.
Note: It is worth reading more about how to reset routers with the 30 30 30 reset and what the risks and considerations are when resetting your router this way, instead of just rebooting it.
Default factory settings for TP-LINK EC440-G4u
If you have performed a reset of your EC440-G4u device or not changed the defaults, you should be able to access it with the following settings:
Default Gateway IP: 192.168.0.1 TP-LINK login instructions
Default subnet mask: 255.255.255.0
Default DNS server: 192.168.0.1
Note: If you are using the default settings you should change them to increase security and prevent unathorized access to your network.
Report error on page
(If info is incorrect)