How to Upload Music to the Amazon MP3 Cloud PlayerPosted Nov. 26, 2020, 7:36 a.m. by Emil S.
Amazon has stopped operating in all subscriptions in Amazon Music Storage. Thus, the Amazon Music app can no longer be used to transfer music directly to your account. Below are the details on how you can operate Amazon Music. If you are not familiar with how Amazon Cloud Player operates, it is an online service to upload and stream music using your browser. To start with uploading, Amazon will give you at least a cloud space for free up to 250 songs.
If digital music is purchased through an Amazon MP3 Store, it will appear too in the locker space of your music. However, you will not count this to your limit. You may be torn between songs you want to upload from your audio CDs and those you want to buy. Perhaps you want to purchase some digital music services. Here is the straightforward procedure on how to have a collection in your Amazon Cloud Player. First is that you must have an account on Amazon. With your music playlists on the cloud, you can listen to these kinds of music through streaming using your browser on the computer. You can stream through your iPhone, Android devices, and Kindle Fire.
Install Amazon Music
It shall be a DRM - free for your music to upload. You need to download and then install the application, named Amazon Music Importer. It is presently accessible for your personal computer, either with Windows 7, XP, Vista, and Mac, notably OS X 10.6+, Intel CPU, Air Version 3.3.x. Below is the procedure for downloading and installing Amazon Music Importer:
- You need to log in to your Amazon Music account.
- Click from the left section your name, and the Download Desktop App button.
- There is another link that you need to click from the page of the Amazon Music App to open the Amazon Music Installer and connect the software package. The complete connection or installation procedure is programmed, and you will be notified that it is now running when Amazon Music opens. This step is one preference for downloading.
- Then, you need to sign in to your Amazon account.
- After signing in, you can now begin uploading music to your account on Amazon.
Importing Songs using Amazon Music Importer
- After the software of Amazon Music Importer is done installing, it runs spontaneously. There will be several ways, whichever you are comfortable with, and one is by clicking Start Scan or Browse Manually. The former option is the simplest to apply, which your computer will be scanned for Windows Media Player or iTunes. In this case, we are assuming you have selected the option Start Scan.
- Upon completing the scanning stage, you can either tap the Edit Selections options or the Import All. The former option permits you to select particular albums and songs. Again, for these steps, we are assuming that you desire to transfer all of your songs into Amazon's Cloud Player.
- Upon scanning, songs that are alike in Amazon's online library shall spontaneously come into view in your music locker space without the need to upload the same songs. Audio formats that may be compatible with the music are AAC (M4a), MP3, WAV, ALAC, OGG, FLAC, AIFF, and MPG. You need to wait if any songs do not match the songs uploaded on your personal computer.
- You have to close the Amazon Music Importer program and change it back to your internet browser once the transfer process is finished. To check that your music locker contains an updated song, you may tap refresh on your screen browsers or tap F5, designed as the most straightforward option found on your keyboard. You can now stream your music anywhere just by logging in to your Amazon Cloud Player account and using an internet browser.
You can log in to your Amazon Cloud Player account if you want to have more upcoming music. You don't need to create another account, just enter your username and password. Click the Import Your Music to initiate the application program previously installed.