The ASUS Lyra Mini router has Gigabit WiFi, 1 N/A ETH-ports and 0 USB-ports. It has a total combined WiFi throughput of 1300 Mpbs.
It is also known as the ASUS AC1300 Whole-Home Wi-Fi System.It also supports custom firmwares like: LEDE Project
Flashing Custom Firmwares
Lyra Mini router specifications (specs)
CPU: 717 MHz
RAM: 256 MiB
Flash: 32 MiB
Custom firmwares: LEDE Project
WiFi: Gigabit (abgn+ac)
WiFi bands: 2.4GHz & 5GHz
WiFi throughput: 1300 Mpbs
WAN: 1 x N/A port
ETH: 1 x N/A port
Hard reset instructions for ASUS Lyra Mini
If your Lyra Mini router is not working as it should, dropping connections or not
responsive, you should first do a reset of the router to see if the problems persist. Other
scenarios where you might want to reset your router is if you've forgotten the password or
misconfigured it and can't get access anymore.
Your can reset your ASUS Lyra Mini in the following way(s):
Through the web-interface
- Open your browser and navigate to the default gateway ip (check default settings below)
- Sign in to the web-interface with the username and password you have selected, or try the defaulr username and password (check default settings below)
- Under the advanced settings menu, select administration
- Find the link "Restore/Save/Upload Setting"
- Beside Factory default click on Restore
- If prompted, click ok
With the reset button on the router
- Locate the reset button on the backside of your unit
- with a sharp object, e.g. a paperclip or pencil, press and hold the reset button for 5s or until the power led starts flashing
The 30-30-30 resetIf the above instructions don't work you can always try the 30-30-30 reset as follows:
- When router is powered on, press the reset button and hold for 30 seconds. (Use a paper clip or something sharp)
- While holding the reset button pressed, unplug the power of the router and hold the reset button for 30 seconds
- While still holding the reset button down, turn on the power to the unit again and hold for another 30 seconds.
This process usually works for resetting any router to it's factory setting.
Note: It is worth reading more about how to reset routers with the 30 30 30 reset and what the risks and considerations are when resetting your router this way, instead of just rebooting it.
Default factory settings for ASUS Lyra Mini
If you have performed a reset of your Lyra Mini device or not changed the defaults, you should be able to access it with the following settings:
Default Gateway IP: 192.168.1.1 ASUS login instructions
Default username: admin ASUS router default password list
Default password: admin
Default subnet mask: 255.255.255.0
Default DNS server: 192.168.1.1
Note: If you are using the default settings you should change them to increase security and prevent unathorized access to your network.
How to login to the Lyra Mini
To login to the AC1300 Whole-Home Wi-Fi System and change the settings, you can follow these steps:
- Make sure you are connected to the router's network, either by Wi-Fi or ethernet cable.
- Open your browser and visit http://192.168.1.1
- You should be prompted with a login dialogue.
Enter the username:
adminand the password
Note: If you have already changed the password use that instead.
- You will now be logged in. If you haven't yet changed the defaul password, we recommend that you change it first thing you do after logging in.
If these instructions don't work for your router, you can always try a factory reset to get the default, or try some other common ASUS credentials, as they can usually be shared across models/variants.
Lyra Mini Firmwares
Staying up to date with the latest firmware is a good idea to keep your router even more
from various security flaws.
If you want to squeeze a little bit of extra functionality out of your router, consider flashing an open-source firmware like dd-wrt, openWRT or LEDE. Flashing a custom ROM can greatly increase the stability and functionality of your old router.
Following are the firmwares that we have identified existing for the ASUS Lyra Mini:
Flashing LEDE Project on the Lyra Mini
The ASUS Lyra Mini is also supported by the LEDE Project.
To install LEDE aquire the correct firmware from their Firmware downloads page and then follow the instructions on their Quick Start Guide
Note: Make sure to read the LEDE wikis carefully before flashing.
ASUS stock firmware for the Lyra Mini
Stock firmwares for the Lyra Mini are available under the download section on the modem's support page. You can also refer to the router's manual for instructions on how to upgrade the firmware.
Report error on page
(If info is incorrect)