The ASUS Lyra Trio router has Gigabit WiFi, 1 N/A ETH-ports and 0 USB-ports. It has a total combined WiFi throughput of 1750 Mpbs.
Lyra Trio router specifications (specs)
CPU: 750 MHz
RAM: 128 MiB
Flash: 32 MiB
Custom firmwares: None
WiFi: Gigabit (abgn+ac)
WiFi bands: n/a
WiFi throughput: 1750 Mpbs
WAN: 1 x N/A port
ETH: 1 x N/A port
ASUS Lyra review (quick overview)
Here is the quick comparison of how the ASUS Lyra compares to other routers on our site:
For a full list of routers and how they compare to the Lyra Trio, check the Router Buying Guide which will help you buy the most price-competitive router.
Hard reset instructions for ASUS Lyra Trio
If your Lyra Trio router is not working as it should, dropping connections or not
responsive, you should first do a reset of the router to see if the problems persist. Other
scenarios where you might want to reset your router is if you've forgotten the password or
misconfigured it and can't get access anymore.
Your can reset your ASUS Lyra Trio in the following way(s):
Through the web-interface
- Open your browser and navigate to the default gateway ip (check default settings below)
- Sign in to the web-interface with the username and password you have selected, or try the defaulr username and password (check default settings below)
- Under the advanced settings menu, select administration
- Find the link "Restore/Save/Upload Setting"
- Beside Factory default click on Restore
- If prompted, click ok
With the reset button on the router
- Locate the reset button on the backside of your unit
- with a sharp object, e.g. a paperclip or pencil, press and hold the reset button for 5s or until the power led starts flashing
The 30-30-30 resetIf the above instructions don't work you can always try the 30-30-30 reset as follows:
- When router is powered on, press the reset button and hold for 30 seconds. (Use a paper clip or something sharp)
- While holding the reset button pressed, unplug the power of the router and hold the reset button for 30 seconds
- While still holding the reset button down, turn on the power to the unit again and hold for another 30 seconds.
This process usually works for resetting any router to it's factory setting.
If that doesn't work be sure to check out the
questions and answers
incase someone else has had similar problems resetting their router.
Note: It is worth reading more about how to reset routers with the 30 30 30 reset and what the risks and considerations are when resetting your router this way, instead of just rebooting it.
Default factory settings for ASUS Lyra Trio
If you have performed a reset of your Lyra Trio device or not changed the defaults, you should be able to access it with the following settings:
Default username: admin ASUS router default password list
Default password: admin
Default subnet mask: 255.255.255.0
Default DNS server: 192.168.72.1
Note: If you are using the default settings you should change them to increase security and prevent unathorized access to your network.
How to login to the Lyra Trio
To login to the Lyra Trio router and change the settings, you can follow these steps:
- Make sure you are connected to the router's network, either by Wi-Fi or ethernet cable.
- Open your browser and visit http://192.168.72.1
- You should be prompted with a login dialogue.
Enter the username:
adminand the password
Note: If you have already changed the password use that instead.
- You will now be logged in. If you haven't yet changed the defaul password, we recommend that you change it first thing you do after logging in.
If these instructions don't work for your router, you can always try a factory reset to get the default, or try some other common ASUS credentials, as they can usually be shared across models/variants.
Lyra Trio Firmwares
Staying up to date with the latest firmware is a good idea to keep your router even more
from various security flaws.
If you want to squeeze a little bit of extra functionality out of your router, consider flashing an open-source firmware like dd-wrt, openWRT or LEDE. Flashing a custom ROM can greatly increase the stability and functionality of your old router.
Following are the firmwares that we have identified existing for the ASUS Lyra Trio:
ASUS stock firmware for the Lyra Trio
Stock firmwares for the Lyra Trio are available under the download section on the modem's support page. You can also refer to the router's manual for instructions on how to upgrade the firmware.
Report error on page
(If info is incorrect)